By using VIP mobile grooming services you agree to the following:
Our Policies & Procedures
1. Our policy is to offer a stress free grooming experience. We pay special attention to seniors and those with health issues.
- Your pet’s safety and comfort is our first priority.
- We will not perform any grooming procedure that causes pain or excessive stress. This includes nail trimming in some situations.
- Senior pets will be groomed for cleanliness and comfort, we will not dematt seniors.
2. You, the pet owner, will advise us of any medical, physical, behavioral issues, allergies, sensitivities, or pre-existing conditions.
- These may include prior surgeries, hip or joint issues, warts, moles, ear infections or skin problems.
3. If your pet has behavior problems, please let us know.
- V.I.P Mobile Grooming llc reserves the right to muzzle your dog.
- If your pet cannot be groomed, a $40.00 minimum fee will apply.
- V.I.P Mobile Grooming llc reserves the right to refuse service for the safety of staff & pets.
4. Appointment times
-VIP does not give an exact arrival time. Appointment times are a window of 1-2hours (Example: we may arrive some time between 2 & 4pm).
- We will make every effort to arrive within the scheduled window of time. However, sometimes situations occur that will disrupt the daily schedule. A dog’s safety will never be compromised by rushing to meet a schedule. You will be called and advised of an arrival time when schedules change beyond our control.
-VIP asks that when making an appointment you take into consideration the arrival window PLUS additional time for grooming your dog if you have plans. If you need to leave for any reason you can arrange with VIP to put your pet either in the home, garage, yard or another designated place.
- We offer latchkey service after the first appointment so you do not need to be home at all. If interested please ask us about making arrangements. We can use a sparekey, door code or garage code to get your pet. If they are left in the yard we can also get them from there.
-VIP requires our clients to be flexible. Mobile grooming can be unpredictable and we may need to reschedule due to illness, vehicle/mechanical issues, or severe weather conditions. We will make every effort to get you into the first opening if this happens.
5. Pricing varies for each dog and is determined by breed, size and condition of your pet.
- Additional charges apply for de-matting, de-shedding, hydro clipping, excessive coat, naughty dogs and flea treatments due to the additional time it takes.
- If you would like your pet brushed out, dematting fees are $1.00 per minute.
- If your pet cannot be humanly dematted, we may ask permission to clip the hair short and “start over.”
- Please keep in mind that a matted coat can cause numerous health conditions including itching, irritation, and skin infections. Removing a matted coat includes risks of nicks, cuts or abrasions due to warts, moles and skin folds trapped and hidden in the mats. Matting can also trap moisture near the pet’s skin allowing fungus or bacteria to grow causing skin irritations that exist prior to the grooming process and are exposed when the coat is removed. V.I.P Mobile grooming llc is not responsible for any conditions due to a matted coat.
- If you would like to reschedule your grooming appointment to allow you time to brush or comb out the excess matting, a $40.00 minimum appointment fee will apply if not canceled within 24hours.
7. Property Damage
- I agree V.I.P Mobile Grooming llc will not be held responsible for damages or loss to my yard, home or property while on the service call for grooming my pet.
8. V.I.P Mobile Grooming will not groom any pet that is not up-to-date on their vaccinations. (Special circumstances will be considered)
9. We require 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment.
- Failure to call 24 hours in advance may result in a charge of $40.00 that must be paid prior to your next appointment. Giving advance notice gives us the opportunity to fill your grooming slot and rearrange our schedule.
- We accept cash, card, check, cashapp or paypal. Payment is due at completion of groom.
- Checks shall be made out to V.I.P Mobile Grooming
- There will be a $36.00 charge for Non Sufficient Funds
11. Photographs & video
- We have your permission to take pictures or video of your pet for marketing purposes. These will never be sold or given to third parties.
- We will pay any vet charges that result from serious injury caused by our groomer. Any injury that is a result of poor coat condition or a pre-existing condition will not be paid.
- If something arises after the groom that was not noticed before you must contact us immediately and take your pet to a licensed veterinarian within 4 days of groom. Vet must write a note indicating that veterinary intervention was necessary and the injury was caused solely by the grooming process. This information must then be submitted to V.I.P along with a receipt showing costs incurred.
I understand and agree to the above terms for the grooming and maintenance of my pet(s) and in consideration of the grooming services of V.I.P Mobile grooming llc, agree to hold harmless from damage, loss or claims arising from any known or unknown pre-existing condition of my pet(s). (Any/all damages, loss or claim shall include, but not be limited to death, injury, or shock.) I authorize V.I.P Mobile Grooming llc to act as my agent in the event that emergency veterinarian services, care-taking and/or transportation is necessary and I agree to pay all costs. Pre-existing conditions shall include (but not limited to) illness, previous injury, skin or coat conditions, medical conditions, advanced age, or anxiety.
I have read and accept these policies for the groom today and for any and all future grooming appointments.